Friday, December 30, 2011

Chili

     I have never been much of a chili buff so here is my easy way of doing it so that I don't really have to think too much about it and focus on the important things in life such as television.

Skill Level: Below easy
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min

Ingredients:
  • 2 Lbs Ground beef, chicken or turkey.
    Really whatever you like. If you want to get really fancy maybe I'll divulge the Saloon's recipe one day. Please hold your breath.
  • 2 Packets of chili seasonings (I usually use McCormick)
  • 4 Cans of tomato sauce
  • 1 Can kidney beans (I don't like beans but feel free to use another can) Undrained
  • 1/2 Finely chopped red onion
  • As much cheddar cheese as you can put on it
  • Sour cream if you like (I do not)
Directions:
  1. Brown meat in giant pan.
  2. Drain fat
  3. Add all cans, onions and seasoning packet to pan*
  4. Let simmer for 10-20 minutes to blend all ingredients
  5. Serve very hot and add CHEESE!!!!
* After I brown meat I actually just throw it all in the crock pot for an hour or so seems to bring out the flavor more


Hope you all enjoy, I know this was like the easiest thing on the face of the planet, well next to some girl I used to know!
Eat up and I'll see you next week!---<3 R

No comments:

Post a Comment